My new favourite snack: Balls!

I knew this blog title would capture your attention. 

It always makes me laugh or smile when I ask, "would you like a ball?" or say, "I made the most delicious balls last night". 

Balls are a great snack to have in the fridge or freezer, especially to help calm a sugar craving. The recipes I have used so far are made with the best of ingredients including raw cacao, honey, coconut, almond butter, dates and cinnamon. They're full of protein and free from preservatives and additives. 

By the way...Chocolate is good for you! Not sugar ridden chocolate bars, but raw, unprocessed cacao. It's full of magnesium, antioxidants, natural caffeine and most importantly, Phenylethylamine (PEA)...the love chemical
Raw cacao nibs and paste. 

You can store your balls in either the fridge or the freezer. I make a lovely cinnamon/raisin/almond ball and a delicious chocolate coconut ball. More recently I tried one I really enjoyed from www.nourishingmeals.com

I will be playing around with recipes over the next week and promise to post one for you to all enjoy! 
My beautiful balls. 
I hope you enjoyed hearing about one of my favourite snacks. If anything, I hope the next time you're hungry, you think about my delicious balls. 

ps...Looking for a great source for some of these ingredients? See my dear friend Chantalle at the Guelph Market! 

pps Still figuring out blogging- I'm not sure why my font changed half way through!  

Comments

Popular Posts